Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back in Copenhagen

amsterdam, netherlands

Hey everyone, I just got back to Copenhagen Saturday night, after a delay a Kastrup airport where another SAS plane had some difficulties. Me and Janice were stuck in the plane for half an hour at London Heathrow, but everything was alright.

hunter, haley, janice, and me @ buckingham palace in London, England

Anyways, it was a long two weeks that had passed because starting on October 13th we had a "3 week travel break" which meant that right after midterms we had 3 weeks to travel on our own around Europe. The first week we had to go on a trip with our professor to Germany and the Netherlands. The second week me and Janice went to Amsterdam and London. It seemed like forever when we were away, but it is good to be back home in Copenhagen.

So until school starts again on November 5th, I'm just going to hang around Copenhagen, and in fact tomorrow I'll be going to Malmo, Sweden which is only a half hour away by the Oresund Bridge from Copenhagen.some pickled herring...a dutch "specialty"...or so i've heard

I dont' have all my pictures with me at the moment from the trip, but as soon as I get them I'll write about them....but here's the link to my photo album with trip photos up...http://picasaweb.google.com/rdtu1986...


No comments: