Monday, May 19, 2008

SUMMER IN COPENHAGEN

Hi guys, long time no updates, reasons for school finals and such...

But its OFFICIAL....I will be staying in Europe for the summer. I did not want to announce until today, since I missed my flight back to the States this afternoon. It was a LONG decision whether to fly back to the States after 9 months in Europe or to stay for the summer before school resumes back in September.

The weather, the ambiance, the city and an internship at JDS Architects finally convinced me to stay in Copenhagen 3 months longer. My host family invited me to stay with them for the rest of the summer which is very kind of them, especially the kids wanting me to stay with them longer.

Well for now that is the major update of my life...

PROMISE that pictures and updates of the past month will be blogged about this week since A LOT has happend...

Vi ses

No comments: